Thursday, December 1, 2011

an open bottle





I had the pleasure of being asked by 2threads to do a post on how I'd style the gorgeous Elsa Peretti for Tiffany & Co. Bottle Pendant.
I think when you have such a unique piece of jewellery you need to keep all other details to a minimum, so I've gone with a dainty, sheer maxi skirt paired with the incredible leather cropped top from Ellery with sleeve detail and plain neckline so as not to draw attention from the pendant. Finished off with the Stylestalker jacket which has cute, intricate laser cut-out details on the sleeves and back.
If I had this pendant I would pop a little fresh cut flower (rose or orchid maybe) in every time I wore it. Such a great statement piece, check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...