Thursday, March 22, 2012

instaholic




Possibly the best app ever invented, Instagram actually takes up about 60-70% of my time, but I'm not complaining! It's such a great way of sharing things with people who have the same interests as you and pretending you possess any photographic skills whatsoever. If you're not on it, you may as well not exist!
Birthday drinks and nibbles at Little Press, Bettina Liano website launch party, beautiful flowers, coffee art, Acne boots, grey nails/perspex ring, watermelon necklace, apple tea cake, ombre and gold, a naughty pug, orange goodness and relaxing times by the pool. I have a feeling this will be some of the last fun I have for a long time before uni gets seriously crazy!

Follow me on Instagram; zoe_alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...