Monday, June 11, 2012

minted





I went impromptu shopping the other day, the best kind of shopping I think because I always seem to find something good when I'm not really looking for anything in particular. I'm talking about this minty knit from Sportsgirl. It's such a perfect colour, I've fallen in love. This will definitely be a staple to brighten up my winter wardrobe.
And no you don't need glasses, I went a bit photoshop crazy and decided to quadruple myself (the same effect as my 'new' header, read: old header reincarnated. I got over that colourful block type one I had before quicker than a bee on speed (?!?!))

[wearing: Sportsgirl knit, DIY painted jeansTherapy boots via The Iconic, COS necklace]

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your jeans are truly amazing, nice job! The whole outfit is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I really love everything about this outfit :) The colors and the necklace especially! So pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp*
    trousers, ohemgee!
    lovely look miss, blog is gorge!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...