Monday, July 16, 2012

what to wear with: bomber jackets










Bomber jackets are perfect for 'sporting' up an outfit but I find that if you don't get your proportions right with your botton half then the whole look can get out of whack badly! I think you need to keep it short and sweet or slim and long, carrying through the sporty theme in small doses- think aviators and hightops. I have a great basic navy blue vintage bomber by Pierre Cardin found by someone (not me) in an op-shop. It's technically not mine (it was being held ransom in the depths of my brother's wardrobe before I rescued it!), but I have claimed the beauty and promise to do it justice. I think I'll go the Alexander Wang route and team it with bright pants and pointy heels. Experimental outfit post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...